Eco-Friendly Asphaltech - Replaces Conventional Asphalt, but only with advantages !
AsphalTech has been purposely designed to bind any non-plastic material into a useful wearing course seal.
Worldwide, virtually all asphalt binders are now being modified with polymers, to increase performance.
AsphalTech is a modified polymer, in direct competition to conventional asphalts. It is mixed and applied as a cold mix, using standard paving equipment. Furthermore, AsphalTech can be applied manually or by hand, where job creation and employment reduction is important.
Crazy Advantages & Benefits !
- Resistance to heat : AsphalTech, will not bleed in the summer heat.
- Resistance to shock : The elastomer properties on AsphalTech, ensures that the material mix does not become brittle and does not crack.
- Durability : Polymer modification when compared to conventional asphalt, causes significant changes in the stress-strain behavior, the creep response and the non-newtonian flow patterns. The ability of AsphalTech polymers to elastically recover gives added durability to the AsphalTech seal and thereby reduces potholing.
- Longer Life: AsphalTech binder properties can reduce rutting, raveling, thermal cracking and stripping in the mix, as well as increase the stability and fatigue life.
- Easier to Install & Cost effective
- Utilize any non-plastic aggregate
- No gas burners or fire required
- Reduced potholing : Can be used to repair potholes in conventional blacktop seals
- AsphalTech can be used to seal existing tar roads
- Sealing of Roadtech stabilized roads
- Sealing of conventional roads
- Cost effective thin slurry seals (10 – 20mm)
- Pre-mixes for pothole repairs